Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2vcvx9d.gif

I hate this particular set of players so much. And I've never hated teams before. Even utter garbage moyes players. These players just are a horrible bunch. They take being gutless to another level. They just don't get it. They don't get everton. They don't know how to win. Worse, I'm not sure they really WANT to win enough. I hate them so much. They give nothing back.

I hate this particular set of players so much. And I've never hated teams before. Even utter garbage moyes players. These players just are a horrible bunch. They take being gutless to another level. They just don't get it. They don't get everton. They don't know how to win. Worse, I'm not sure they really WANT to win enough. I hate them so much. They give nothing back.
:)

Well said mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.