Everton. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The worst thing about the derby is that despite both teams having defensive weaknesses in the lead up to the game, you just know that they will exploit ours and we won't do the same to them. All kinds of [Poor language removed] players are capable of doing it for the likes of West Ham and Villa, but it seems to be beyond us.

We will roll over as usual on Saturday.

I will proper hate them after i see Daniel Sturridge do this for the 3rd time on Saturday

anim_64b5f954-557d-3634-ad7b-503b56715c09.gif

I love Everton unequivocably @tommye , even when Tony Adams is strolling through the centre of our defence to chip the goalkeeper or when getting knocked out of two european competitions in a matter of weeks with a mullering at the hands of Steau Dinamo something.

Thats why she´s left you for me.

Jumping on the miserable fukpig bandwagon. I blame Monday mornings for my doom n gloom outlook. I shall love them with all my heart again by lunchtime.
bit to easy forgiving you tommye, make it last untill at least mid week before you love them.
they are to boring to hate full time anyway, never win anything never get relegated just plod along little up little downs nothing ever really exciting.

Was all set to be a good weekend, my ma and da were away for my mums birthday, free house, Liverpool lost and I pulled a nice girl Saturday night.

Then Everton happened. Love them and hate them in equal measure

Status
Not open for further replies.