Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there - just a few quick questions for you.

I hope you are enjoying you're * title and the associated scenes of joy and gay abandon we have witnessed in our great city? Not sure I would be on RAWK/SOS if we had just won a trophy ( even one as tainted and denatured as your *), but each to there own I suppose.

You ask if we don't know genuine decent reds.

I thought I did, and had a few lifelong mates who I would have previously called genuine decent reds, but their actions following this weekends events have changed my opinion somewhat.

The way you and they have gone about trying to defend the indefensible actions of not a few people, but the large number of reds involved in the various illegal activities that they decided to partake in has made me sick to my stomach.

I don't think I need to remind you of what has happened , but I will incase you have forgotten due to the large number of unsavoury whataboutery that's gone on.

We have been told it was just stray fireworks hitting Everton's head office - videos have shown is a lie.

We have been told there were only "a few dickheads" - images and videos have shown large number of decent reds cheering these arseholes on, and even showing children how to fire rockets - the next generation of [Phrase removed] training right there. No decent reds stopped this "minority" from attempted arson/gbh/abh/murder ( pure luck nobody was seriously hurt from the fireworks - there may have been as several decent reds are in the city's critically covid stretched hospitals in serious conditions)
I have never been on the RAWK site. Stopped reading it years ago as its now full of Beauts swearing and gloating amongst other things. Most of the ones who post on that site are from outside the UK nowadays.
The * trophy though as you call it had nothing to do with LFC or any other League club.
We were all told to play on even though the grounds are now empty.
Only clubs who were hoping or praying for a null/VOID season were mainly clubs in danger of relegation.
There were also many blue fans who wanted that for obvious reasons. My Blue mates did anyway.
LFC lost 2 games in 2 years up to now and one of them was to Watford who everyone is now battering so
I don't go with the tainted league one.
Everton also has a chance of going into Europe and is that something which you would deny them.?
Like I said earlier I have been meaning to join this forum for a few years now and only came on at this time because all reds fans are being tarnished with the same brush because some dope ( now caught ) fired a rocket at the Liver Building.
I was more worried about the families who were there and getting hurt and I hope the judge acknowledges that when the **** is sentenced.
Why did the police not move in and take all the Fireworks away.?

The money men dictated we play on as well as German. Spanish,Italian leagues.

Feel sorry for this young lad. The Liverpool misdirection team is in full flow. Accusing a young Everton lad with his Everton shirt of firing the fireworks at the pier head. Clips went viral and the lad has had death threats
Now where have I seen this before where Liverpool fans have caused murder but try to direct the blame elsewhere to deflect from themselves
Real beauts these RS
I heard it was his best mate, for a laugh.

I have never been on the RAWK site. Stopped reading it years ago as its now full of Beauts swearing and gloating amongst other things. Most of the ones who post on that site are from outside the UK nowadays.
The * trophy though as you call it had nothing to do with LFC or any other League club.
Only clubs who were hoping or praying for a null/VOID season were mainly clubs in danger of relegation.
There were also many blue fans who wanted that for obvious reasons. My Blue mates did anyway.
LFC lost 2 games in 2 years up to now and one of them was to Watford who everyone is now battering so
Everton also has a chance of going into Europe and is that something which you would deny them.?
Like I said earlier I have been meaning to join this forum for a few years now and only came on at this time because all reds fans are being tarnished with the same brush because some dope ( now caught ) fired a rocket at the Liver Building.
I was more worried about the families who were there and getting hurt and I hope the judge acknowledges that when the **** is sentenced.

Bore off mate. No one cares about the rs opinion

I heard it was his best mate, for a laugh.
You know what. That is actually the most usual Liverpool fan response. Don't admit it, spread misinformation and some people will actually think its true, liverpool fans wern't to blame it was that other lot.
Klopp never slagged off yr fans behaviour when he had the chance today. No official line came out from your clubs condemning the trouble Nothing condemning the trouble from the much vaunted spirit of shankly
Sorry seems to be the hardest word for RS fans

You know what. That is actually the most usual Liverpool fan response. Don't admit it, spread misinformation and some people will actually think its true, liverpool fans wern't to blame it was that other lot.
Klopp never slagged off yr fans behaviour when he had the chance today. No official line came out from your clubs condemning the trouble Nothing condemning the trouble from the much vaunted spirit of shankly
Sorry seems to be the hardest word for RS fans
It was on twitter then swiftly denied as a prank by his friend.

If you think you're only getting tarnished now because of one rocket scruff then you clearly don't know your history.

Status
Not open for further replies.