Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about this is that it gives me more confidence that the new manager will be the right man for the job. Brands will have a vision on how he wants us to play, he will be the "boss" in that respect I'm sure, and I will trust that he will make the correct decision, whoever it ends up being.

Whyyyyyy him? What a downgrade, if you're going to sack Walsh get someone better. Walsh found Kante, Mahrez, etc and was key to Leicester winning the league.

What has this new guy done besides play second fiddle to Ajax in a low tier league?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see the back of Walsh, but I have a feeling my gran could have been appointed director of football and you lot would be happy just because Walsh would be leaving.

I really dislike his agent Riola too
You’re due a meltdown soon.

Exciting news, in abit walshy

Exciting times.

If nothing else we get a fresh set of eyes on every aspect of the club from various different places, the changes at Board Room level, whilst not overly inspiring, are as I say a fresh set of eyes on things, which should hopefully bring improvements, maybe not sweeping changes, but im hopeful that things cant get worse.

Marcel comes in and brings "his way" of doing things, which has just helped PSV to a league title, echoes of Steve Walsh some might say, but Brands is an actual real life DoF, not a PE teacher.

To be fair to Mr Walsh, I feel he had many fingers dipping into his pie, im fairly sure Marcel wont be having any fingers near his dishes.
Exciting times frandels, I get that some people like to look at the negative in things, but if your not excited about us entering a new chapter, then why do you even follow the footy and Everton?

WHATS OUR NAME?

Sure he will be looking at thhe tapes of last season straight away to hopefully adress what we need great seeing us making big changes what was needed when moshiri first come

Inappropriate Behaviour
Exciting times.

If nothing else we get a fresh set of eyes on every aspect of the club from various different places, the changes at Board Room level, whilst not overly inspiring, are as I say a fresh set of eyes on things, which should hopefully bring improvements, maybe not sweeping changes, but im hopeful that things cant get worse.

Marcel comes in and brings "his way" of doing things, which has just helped PSV to a league titles, echoes of Steve Walsh some might say, but Brands is an actual real life DoF, not a PE teacher.

To be fair to Mr Walsh, I feel he had many fingers dipping into his pie, im fairly sure Marcel wont be having any fingers near his dishes.
Exciting times frandels, I get that some people like to look at the negative in things, but if your not excited about us entering a new chapter, then why do you even follow the footy and Everton?

WHATS OUR NAME?
walshy can get back to noncing up lads doing a crosscountry run the out of depth PE teacher.

As you say Brands does things his way, the head fella at PSV said he's been offered a few jobs over the years but unless the club agrees to what he wants in place or wants to work towards he just says no, that's a very positive sign

fonseca next please, I WANT MORE

Hopefully when Everton post the club announcement, it will also say on it that Walsh will be leaving the club. That would be the icing on the cake. What a week this is turning out to be. It is hard to believe this is Everton after the season we have just endured. So happy and excited. :)

The best thing about this is that it gives me more confidence that the new manager will be the right man for the job. Brands will have a vision on how he wants us to play, he will be the "boss" in that respect I'm sure, and I will trust that he will make the correct decision, whoever it ends up being.
Bingo. His in his own way line leads me to believe that he's actually in charge, that he's a real D of F in the way the model is SUPPOSED to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.