Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd love to praise the club for their decisiveness today, i also remember when we signed 3 players early last summer. We all know how that turned out!!

He's got a fancy name and comes from a fashionable Dutch club. Will tick more than a few boxes in here, I imagine. Anyone is better than Steve effing Walsh

Ajax have De Ligt, De Jong much better prospects.

Those players won't win Leicester the title. They nearly got relegated too when Walsh left with the new recruits being awful like Musa but it's convenient to forget all that and disregard Walsh's influence

I dunno man, Leicester got incredibly lucky (not that they didnt deserve it but the stars aligned) and then we go and get their head scout, make him our first DoF (even though he had no experience in that position) and we also appoint their assistant manager. All seemed a bit like a teenager at a computer game for my liking. Was never going to work. I'd be happy for Walsh to stay on as a scout under Brands.

Ajax have De Ligt, De Jong much better prospects.

Those players won't win Leicester the title. They nearly got relegated too when Walsh left with the new recruits being awful like Musa but it's convenient to forget all that and disregard Walsh's influence

What are you talking about? Walsh has effectively set fire to £200 million since he’s been here. His position was untenable.

I dunno man, Leicester got incredibly lucky (not that they didnt deserve it but the stars aligned) and then we go and make their head scout, make him our first DoF (even though he had no experience in that position) and we also appoint their assistant manager. All seemed a bit like a teenager at a computer game for my liking. Was never going to work. I'd be happy for Walsh to stay on as a scout under Brands.

I'm not defending Walsh I agree he had to go after his recruiting. I'm just asking what's the new guy done to make me believe he's an upgrade??? Because I don't see it

If this has been a done deal for some time (which I’m guessing it has), let’s hope they already have the new manager ready to unveil & a list of players ready to follow.

Who knows, maybe even a manager who’s not been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.