Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyyyyyy him? What a downgrade, if you're going to sack Walsh get someone better. Walsh found Kante, Mahrez, etc and was key to Leicester winning the league.

I'm not sure Walsh found Kante and Mahrez but took credit for them. Leicester have been without him for two years and have still been dipping into the same market. They've signed Diabate who they all love from Ligue 2 and Ndidi from the Belgian League. They're still running like clockwork without Walsh.

What has this new guy done besides play second fiddle to Ajax in a low tier league?

They haven't played second fiddle to Ajax. They've won three out of the last four league titles.

Doesn't need public praise when he has some of the world's best on his books.

Same with Mendes. You'll only ever hear the negatives but they're very much respected and accepted because they are the game's kingmakers.

No he's good for players, managers despise him for those exact reasons, high fees etc.

My point stands

Never heard of him but after that conman Walsh rinsed us with absolute gash then I'll welcome him with open arms, My capo.

This can only get better by the immediate chopping out of all the dry rot elsewhere. Squad, Kenwright, anybody know if Ferguson got the hook too?

I'm not sure Walsh found Kante and Mahrez but took credit for them. Leicester have been without him for two years and have still been dipping into the same market. They've signed Diabate who they all love from Ligue 2 and Ndidi from the Belgian League. They're still running like clockwork without Walsh.

They haven't played second fiddle to Ajax. They've won three out of the last four league titles.

Ajax have De Ligt, De Jong much better prospects.

Those players won't win Leicester the title. They nearly got relegated too when Walsh left with the new recruits being awful like Musa but it's convenient to forget all that and disregard Walsh's influence

I'm merely making the observation that his explanation for leaving his PSV post should have included mention of joining a club in England with a great past and huge potential for the future. It would have been nice if the jug-eared get would have said something along those lines.

When he joins, im sure he will.

His statement was about PSV.

I'm merely making the observation that his explanation for leaving his PSV post should have included mention of joining a club in England with a great past and huge potential for the future. It would have been nice if the jug-eared get would have said something along those lines.

Good grief.

I feel this is exactly what the majority wanted. A swift appointment to therefore allow immediate recruitment and evaluation to happen.

Moshiri is on fire today, he doesn't suffer fools for long does he?, imagine if Kenwright was still incharge, Walsh and Allardyce would have their feet under the table for a good 5 years before he had the balls to sack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.