Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyyyyyy him? What a downgrade, if you're going to sack Walsh get someone better. Walsh found Kante, Mahrez, etc and was key to Leicester winning the league.

What has this new guy done besides play second fiddle to Ajax in a low tier league?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see the back of Walsh, but I have a feeling my gran could have been appointed director of football and you lot would be happy just because Walsh would be leaving.

I really dislike his agent Riola too

Whyyyyyy him? What a downgrade, if you're going to sack Walsh get someone better. Walsh found Kante, Mahrez, etc and was key to Leicester winning the league.

What has this new guy done besides play second fiddle to Ajax in a low tier league?

Don't get me wrong I'm glad to see the back of Walsh, but I have a feeling my gran could have been appointed director of football and you lot would be happy just because Walsh would be leaving.

Must try harder

It's bedtime, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.