Homepage Update: Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great. Hopefully it isn’t like last season when we all got really excited by our quick signings before being completely destroyed.

Not sure I could cope with today if we announce a manager as well. The champagne we got for getting engaged will definitely be opened, screw saving it for the wedding.

It'd have been nice if, in his comment, Brands had actually mentioned the club he was going to instead of the challenge of the Premier League.
shades of Koeman's appointment there. Although let's give it time. His comments were clearly for the Dutch audience. Let's see what he says at his unveiling.

Hahahahahaha and Walsh has done what here exactly? What super bargains did he find? Downgrade indeed behave yourself

Nothing, but he had a good CV, Ive seen nothing from the new guy which impresses me one bit, and he's repsresnted by a scumbag of an agent who every manager hates.

Nothing, but he had a good CV, Ive seen nothing from the new guy which impresses me one bit, and he's repsresnted by a scumbag of an agent who every manager hates.
A good cv!? He found like what 3 good players? Yeah what a fantastic cv that is....

Hahahahaha okay mate link me to one quote of a manager praising him. While I can link you to a 100 articles of managers doing the exact opposite

Doesn't need public praise when he has some of the world's best on his books.

Same with Mendes. You'll only ever hear the negatives but they're very much respected and accepted because they are the game's kingmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.