Everton Board Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have the mentality to be a top club even if we had the talent. I think in the past 10 years we have come close several times, but there was always something holding us back whether it was the manager or the lack of resolve in the team itself. We need a culture change, and that starts with ridding ourselves of Mr. Charity and co. As a club, I am more concerned about winning and challenging for things than looking good to the media. Sorry if that sounds heartless, but I lose hope every year these people are involved with our club.

12 points from 12 games, a third of the season gone.

Structural analysis on what went wrong in the summer needs to be done.

When in reality the only analysis which will be ongoing will be the one about the Tuna butties and why they where off.

Walsh getting away Scott free without having a serious look into his failings tells you all you need to know what what will be going on at board level.

I find it unbelievable and worrying that Moshiri hadn't gutted the lot even at this stage.

Perhaps he is the problem, I would sooner that business lady who bid on Newcastle, with the Dubai backers, bought us out and rid us of these clowns once and for all. It is becoming clearer each day this board are clueless.

Just had coffee with 4 guys Evertonians through work. I was slightly taken aback at their lack of interest in us. 3 were season ticket holders and the other gave his up his in the last season of Martinez. 2 of the 3 dont bother even going they just give their seats away to friends or family. The overall view I got was until there is a complete overhaul of the top brass then they are not interested in going. My opinion is and has been for a long time is similar unless something happens drastically whereby they all get binned we cannot be ran efficiently like a business should do. Ill continue to go as I love going with my son and get a buzz off his enjoyment of the match day. I did the same with my Dad since I was 7. In a period when we should be pushing on what with new money and new investment etc we seem to worse off. I dread going tonight only thing looking forward to is pre mtch chippy :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.