Everton Board Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be too hard on them - Board members have feelings too...

LH-cry.gif
Comic geniuses. Laurel and Hardy were too.

Can't retain our best players

Can't sign a number 9

Can't hire a manager.

What a pathetic shower of crooks. Time they were exposed and forced to leave for the good of the club.
Unfortunately its not going to change anytime soon unless Moshiri has some tricks up his sleeve of which we are unaware...most of our fans still think the sun shines out of bill's bum...

Can't retain our best players

Can't sign a number 9

Can't hire a manager.

What a pathetic shower of crooks. Time they were exposed and forced to leave for the good of the club.
I appreciate your passion for wanting the best for the club mate but perhaps consider a day off. Every morning I log on and see at least a couple of posts from you along these lines and it can't be healthy! Unless the venting helps kick start your day?

Sorry for the lame comment. I just thourght that, comparing Bill Kenwright with Robert Muhabe, was a bit out there.

It's a bit fanatic

One thing that has been of concern recently is the odd snippets of information emanating in the main from people within the industry, of a certain amount of confusion in the way we are operating. Merson’s comment on the Sigurdsson transfer being the most recent.
Also why does our chairman find it necessary to chat to our caretaker manager several times a day apparently? Is he giving him tips on team selection?
All very odd and slightly perturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.