Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Clattenberg changing his yellow card to a red for Tony Hibbert after the intervention of the love of his life Steven Gerrard?
This plus Kuyts studs up flying tackle, not even booked because he missed, Carras parachute knees in the back challenges, two or three times they got made in their penalty area on Lescott, no bookings no penalty with play waved on by that corrupt moron. Why is it that match is missing from the Sky archive. Carra gobs on video all over a kiddie, aims a stream of abuse at opposing fans but Sky retain his services as an impartial commentator but Rodney Marsh, QPR retired, gets sacked on the spot for making a lame comment between a tsunami and Toonarmy.
When action replays of pending VAR decisions are shown its only the elite teams that see along the line of play. Yesterday, and last week at Arsenal from which they scored, incidents of potential offside happened but the commentator simple says that's onside, he has as much information as the viewer so how could he be correct without checking......just a thought.

As for yesterday Kavanagh has been mixed up in United favouritism rows before, see below

link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

I was hugely in favour of VAR because the quality of officiating was getting so bad something drastic had to be done.

Apparently though, not even giving these idiots instant replay has been enough to improve their performance. Some of the decisions they've given against us this season have been so bad you do start to wonder if there's a hidden agenda going on.

If they can't get competent people behind the monitor to properly judge these decisions then just scrap it. Unfortunately though, the same pathetic referees we have somehow keep their jobs. They are utterly useless.

This plus Kuyts studs up flying tackle, not even booked because he missed, Carras parachute knees in the back challenges, two or three times they got made in their penalty area on Lescott, no bookings no penalty with play waved on by that corrupt moron. Why is it that match is missing from the Sky archive. Carra gobs on video all over a kiddie, aims a stream of abuse at opposing fans but Sky retain his services as an impartial commentator but Rodney Marsh, QPR retired, gets sacked on the spot for making a lame comment between a tsunami and Toonarmy.
When action replays of pending VAR decisions are shown its only the elite teams that see along the line of play. Yesterday, and last week at Arsenal from which they scored, incidents of potential offside happened but the commentator simple says that's onside, he has as much information as the viewer so how could he be correct without checking......just a thought.

As for yesterday Kavanagh has been mixed up in United favouritism rows before, see below

link removed
Totally valid points but please don’t link the Sun mate ;)

I genuinely wish we could sack the lot of them and bring in referees from a different country.

The standard is shocking and their arrogance is so misplaced I find it hard to stomach that they aren't held accountable each game.

Absolutely shocking that yesterday. Go to the monitor ffs, see DeGea moving completely to the right because he can see the ball.

Wow, totally overlooked that, stone wall pen on Siggy that, the fact he's got his shot off makes no difference, he's been wiped out there with the defender nowhere near the ball.
Yep,you see many times its brought back for free kick etc,even if a shot is got away-even the odd time the shot actually goes in,or a pass is made,but not when its us lol

Totally valid points but please don’t link the Sun mate ;)
Apologies Groucho, no one despises that rag more than myself but I was that incensed by the antics of buffoon like morons officiating yesterdays match and it's outcome. Some so called Blues on here claiming that Kavanagh was not known for United bias were so far off the mark it rankled with me.
No offence was intended to anyone.

Just a point about Cavanagh yesterday. He did actually give the goal - as did the linesman. The problem is Jon Moss in the studio, who is the one at fault here

Status
Not open for further replies.