Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a point about Cavanagh yesterday. He did actually give the goal - as did the linesman. The problem is Jon Moss in the studio, who is the one at fault here

Absolutely, the ref and Linesman should be walking off the pitch to rave reviews. At first glance, it appears miles offside and should be ruled out. However the Linesman and ref have decided within a split second that Sigurddson does not in any way interfere in play. Once checked everybody should be complimenting the officials on a great decision, instead Jon Moss changes a correct call and the ref gets dogs abuse for something outside his control.

I’m not saying it should’ve been a pen, but the reason Sig was in that position in the first place was because he got wiped out by one of their defenders
That should’ve came into the decision making IMHO.

Oh I know, it’s a pen for me there, was just saying fouls after a shot is taken happens fairly often and for some reason it’s never given.

It’s the next day and despite a good craic and few beers yesterday it’s unhealthy how angry I still am . I’m just furious we’ve been robbed again , the difference that VAR has made to our season is there for all to see . I’m happy to berate referees , especially after some of the performances we see , but I can also get they’ll miss stuff when in the midst of a game but there is simply no excuse for those sat in a studio it’s ridiculous it really is .

Imagine a world without VAR

rxBziGprllFfrOjgrnOPJi9EETGwmiYsjwlS_ENbC9M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.