Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wast her any continental football, but can anyone tell me if they have all these VAR problems ?
The refs can all use the pitchside monitors. Only the premiere league have blocked this.

The more pertinent question for me is why have all major leagues in Europe exposed corruption in the game except for English football which, despite having all the money has magically avoided match fixing?

lol gutted I missed that.

I'm still gobsmacked how that goals been disallowed. We should have been walking home all buzzing that we'd got a last minute winner and narrowed the distance down to 5th.
I am still Gobsmacked that there is people saying that De Gea cant see 1st shot and does not see ball go past sig,he can clearly see shot and moves for it,while 2nd is deflected and he watches it go past sig-hes just wrong footed and has no chance to get back for it lol

I am still Gobsmacked that there is people saying that De Gea cant see 1st shot and does not see ball go past sig,he can clearly see shot and moves for it,while 2nd is deflected and he watches it go past sig lol

Its just absolutely crazy mate. If this was the rs the Queen and the government would be involved by now.

On a seperate note, how massive is Luke Shaw. Martial was that quiet I genuinely thought Luke Shaw had eaten him whilst waiting for a corner.

I don’t believe it’s a fix, or corruption, or whatever you want to call it.

But I do believe there is a deep rooted unconscious bias by the officials in favour of certain teams and against others.

That, coupled with sheer incompetence.

lol gutted I missed that.

I'm still gobsmacked how that goals been disallowed. We should have been walking home all buzzing that we'd got a last minute winner and narrowed the distance down to 5th.

I watched it last night for the first time because I was too fuming at the match and tbh, if it doesn't hit Maguire, I actually think Kean has got a tap in at the far post

He's walking in unmarked over there

As others have said the problem isnt VAR - if Moss has any sense he calls it a goal as it has no effect on De Gea's vision.

Personally If I was Carlo I would still take this further in the media and take the red card.

I watched it last night for the first time because I was too fuming at the match and tbh, if it doesn't hit Maguire, I actually think Kean has got a tap in at the far post

He's walking in unmarked over there

I thought he could have easily of got a pen as well (Kean) just before full time, pretty sure it was Maguire pinning him down on a corner.

We really should be sitting here talking about 6 points from the last 2 games. We've given both teams a period of 25 minutes where they've dominated and both times that's what has done us.

To have just 1 point to show fkr the past two performances really is a kick to the European aspirations nuts.

I don't wast her any continental football, but can anyone tell me if they have all these VAR problems ?

Fans hate it in Germany too.

This article sums up some of my feelings about it, its irrelevant whether they get the decision right or wrong, VAR disallowing goals ruins the game for match going fans who have paid good money and sometimes traveled a long distance to get to the game.

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-the-d...-sucks-the-emotion-out-of-football/a-42631617

Status
Not open for further replies.