Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question- will they vote to scrap VAR in the summer or will it just be the rules themselves that will be looked at?

Serious question- will they vote to scrap VAR in the summer or will it just be the rules themselves that will be looked at?

The new head of the Premier League says it’s here to stay. I’d imagine next season we will see refs going to the pitch side monitor so it puts a face to who’s making the decision.

Not sure what you’re laughing because you’re literally the only person in the entire world who thinks you’re right (there’s literally an official explanation proving you wrong). But then I’ve read some of your other posts so you’re probably used to that.
Even Liverpool fans think it’s a joke of a decision

Why is Siggy sat there though the tit, if he makes an effort to get up out the way the goal would have stood.

He's not blocking De gea's line of sight to the ball though, De gea can see all of the ball and DCL, he moves the right way for where the shot is going.

He moved his feet was he was then in play so interfering.
De gea dived the other way and had 0 chance of re-diving to save the shot. So didn’t interfere that way. Also didn’t interfere because de gea saw the shot clearly enough to dive the correct way and if there were no deflection he would have saved it. So again. Didn’t interfere with play

It's an absolute technicality - but he did change the natural movement of the ball, it would've hit him if he hadn't moved (technically "dummying" it) but also if he wasnt there it's a goal.

The bad part is that this is so polarising. No rule should have this sort of argument.

Basically, get up off your backside when you go down and that won't happen...and it wasnt a foul because the phase of play continued to a shot so advantage was technically played.
The natural movement of the ball was going in the net. And it went in the net. Without touching him. De gea flapped the opposite direction. The game was not changed by him being there

Why is Siggy sat there though the tit, if he makes an effort to get up out the way the goal would have stood.

He's not blocking De gea's line of sight to the ball though, De gea can see all of the ball and DCL, he moves the right way for where the shot is going.

I know what your saying mate but he's literally just missed a great chance, been snapped in half and has about 4 seconds to roll one way or another. If he stood up he would deffo have been impeding his line of sight

I was right in line with that goal today and I said there was no chance it was getting disallowed because it was clear as day De Gea saw the original shot and had no chance of getting the deflected effort.

Its a shocking decision, pundits who are ex footballers means sod all when they say its the right decision. He was in that position because he'd been absolutely floored by Wan Bissaka

Status
Not open for further replies.