Everton - 10th largest fanbase in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because a lot of the views at Goodison are horrendous and we charge a high price for the view that you get. I bought a ticket the other week which was a restricted view and I got a massive £1 discount to take it down to £36. Clubs like Sunderland and West Ham have deals like 2 games for £20 and kids for a quid. When we had a deal on the other week it was 3 games for about £90.

I also reckon Everton fiddle the figures with home attendances. Where were the 3,000 - 4,000 empty seats against Spurs. There wasn't that many empty seats and as far as I could tell, Spurs pretty much filled their allocation.

Thats all well and good, and I agree. BUT we are asaying ALL blue go the game!!!

If that was true, we would be getting 100k a week.

Im thinking weather people just lie, and go 1 game a season, and use that as 'Going'.

We have 22k season ticket holders.....yet EVERYONE is a season ticket hold I talk too.

I think we (the general), like the 'Blue's go the match, reds doint la' tag, and milk it, to the point were people are just plainly lying.

You also get tittish students who move to Liverpool and decide to "support" a local team. Honestly, I've heard it: "I don't know what team I should support, Everton or Liverpool?"

Needless to say the prick picked Liverpool.

I was in halls in Carnatic and it was ridiculous how many were Liverpool "fans" were there, and smithdown.

If it was just a straight head count it wouldn't surprise me. For example in my house there were 8 of us. 6 Red & Two blue.
Both parents Red, although my Mum wasn't too fussed and wanted us to win as well
Me & One brother both Blue and went regularly. 1 Brother red, went occasionally.
My three sisters all reds and have been 1-2 in their lives

Status
Not open for further replies.