Everton - 10th largest fanbase in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also city and villa sell tickets to student unions for 5 - 15 pounds. City really struggle to fill there stadium, even this season when they're challenging for the pl, I've seen loads of ads around town for £10 tickets

They didn't fill their ground for the Manchester derby. Admittedly, it was in the Carling cup, but it's still a derby...

The only reason they've got better attendances is because they haven't got 10,000 seats which you can't see the pitch from and their ground isn't literally falling down. Plus they don't have to watch Magaye Gueye. In the one season Villa have played awful football like we usually do their attendance has plummeted to two u12s football teams and a BT works do.

Woah, what's with the hate towards Magaye?

Did anyone see that recent survey ??

Only 24% of Liverpool is blue. I just can not see that being true at all!!

Oh, bump, btw !

Blatantly not true. Not even close.

I could well believe that majority if it were isolated to the south end of Liverpool (though maybe not as great as 3 to 1). I've gotten the impression over the years our support is concentrated within the north end (and obviously beyond the boundary in places like Huyton, Kirkby and Halewood).

Overall, I could accept they maybe have a 55/45 or 60/40 numerical advantage of people in the city - mostly hangers on who aren't all that interested.

I could well believe that majority if it were isolated to the south end of Liverpool (though maybe not as great as 3 to 1). I've gotten the impression over the years our support is concentrated within the north end (and obviously beyond the boundary in places like Huyton, Kirkby and Halewood).

Overall, I could accept they maybe have a 55/45 or 60/40 numerical advantage of people in the city - mostly hangers on who aren't all that interested.

This. Being from the south end of the city, I'm surrounded by kopites. Most of my Everton mates are from the north end.

I've also found most people who aren't too interested in football will say Liverpool is the team they support rather than Everton.

This. Being from the south end of the city, I'm surrounded by kopites. Most of my Everton mates are from the north end.

I've also found most people who aren't too interested in football will say Liverpool is the team they support rather than Everton.

You also get tittish students who move to Liverpool and decide to "support" a local team. Honestly, I've heard it: "I don't know what team I should support, Everton or Liverpool?"

Needless to say the prick picked Liverpool.

this is correct , also every soft arse that knows nothing about footy says liverpool, not liverpools fault by the way they just attract the rent a crowd mob same ********s that turn out for anything, coming home parades, the queen, paul mcarthy just to say they were there, match going fans its no were near that unless its asians, worldwide fans ect they have miles more than us as seen at wembley last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.