Everton - 10th largest fanbase in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did we start using comparisons from a comp game for reality then?

also most evertonians do
a) play pro evo like chico said
b. play xbox not ps3
c) play on pc as a platform.

thats the real reasons has to be

On FIFA 12 when you first load up the game you are asked which team you support and this is then linked to your online profile.

I don't play FIFA online lad. There will be about half a million +1's to add to that in the 50 mile radius around Liverpool alone.

AT LEAST WE'RE NOT VILLA

The only reason they've got better attendances is because they haven't got 10,000 seats which you can't see the pitch from and their ground isn't literally falling down. Plus they don't have to watch Magaye Gueye. Villa have played awful football their attendance has plummeted to two u12s football teams and a BT works do.

Corrected and True this.

I've never played any of these computer footy games so know nothing about them.

Except they aren't real.

The only reason they've got better attendances is because they haven't got 10,000 seats which you can't see the pitch from and their ground isn't literally falling down. Plus they don't have to watch Magaye Gueye. In the one season Villa have played awful football like we usually do their attendance has plummeted to two u12s football teams and a BT works do.

Also city and villa sell tickets to student unions for 5 - 15 pounds. City really struggle to fill there stadium, even this season when they're challenging for the pl, I've seen loads of ads around town for £10 tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.