eVARton

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a reckless red card challenge, offside or not. Other way around and you’d want a red.
its not what I would want. They deemed it serious foul play therefore not a red. That’s the rules apparently. I wanted a red a couple of times today but you’re not talking about those incidents.

Not sure if anyone can do dingbats on here but if you can, which football team is this?

its not what I would want. They deemed it serious foul play therefore not a red. That’s the rules apparently. I wanted a red a couple of times today but you’re not talking about those incidents.

Bit weird you wouldn’t want a red card had Adrian done that today, but there you go.

I thought Robertson should have gone tbh but I’d have to see it again.

Remember Carragher ’doing’ Pienaar early doors at one of the Anfield Derby’s, putting him out of the match. Not dissimilar to what Van dyk was doing in the early minutes of today’s match.

IMG-20201017-WA0028.jpg

The Pickford tackle on Van Dijk, it was offside, so play is dead at that point.

By that logic it is a very clear red, since he blew him up when the ball was dead.

We nicked a point, but we were due for some good luck. Four points from two of our trickiest fixtures, and no sign that we'll let up on hammering the teams that will finish bottom half. Godfrey looks like a stud, which is fantastic.

Now we find out what happens when we don't have Richarlison pressuring the left. The answer to that will tell us a lot about whether we can stay top of the league.

By that logic it is a very clear red, since he blew him up when the ball was dead.

We nicked a point, but we were due for some good luck. Four points from two of our trickiest fixtures, and no sign that we'll let up on hammering the teams that will finish bottom half. Godfrey looks like a stud, which is fantastic.

Now we find out what happens when we don't have Richarlison pressuring the left. The answer to that will tell us a lot about whether we can stay top of the league.

It could have been a red, it was never a penalty. It's like how the Richarlison one was a red after play was stopped. Point is we weren't "lucky" not to concede a penalty; it wasn't a penalty.

For me, the Pickford one is a red and Richarlison's isn't; it evens out.

I didn't see much luck. We hit the post, DCL missed a sitter, they could have had two sent off - you can easily make the argument we were unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.