eVARton

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bald freak has got to stop doing this, two times in a row the world his laughing at him.
Ahh leave him alone. I feel sorry for them to be honest, I am genuinely thinking about starting an online petition to have the Government declare being an RS a recognised mental illness. So many of them are like this poor lad, who, in an ideal world would be well thought of, making a nice living as an Unlce Fester lookalike for some agency? Instead he has contracted RS disease and is now being a helmet on social media :( we really shouldn’t make fun, it belittles us all. I bet if DBB knew where he lived, she would have eitc reaching out to him trying to get him the help he needs?

By that logic it is a very clear red, since he blew him up when the ball was dead.

We nicked a point, but we were due for some good luck. Four points from two of our trickiest fixtures, and no sign that we'll let up on hammering the teams that will finish bottom half. Godfrey looks like a stud, which is fantastic.

Now we find out what happens when we don't have Richarlison pressuring the left. The answer to that will tell us a lot about whether we can stay top of the league.
It’s not a red if you know what VAR deemed it as. Serious foul play. No red

And look at the line drawn.

It's not parallel to the 18 yard box. If it was he would be further offside. It looks like they tried their best to make him onside

If they allowed it we would have lost to an offside goal.

Special dispensation FC want an explanation why they aren't allowed to score offside goals
I think you're forgetting about perspective

The good thing about VAR here is that it has rightly stopped a last minute winner for being offside. 1inch offside is still offside.

Without VAR, we would have been robbed of a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.