Eunan O Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Just read in the Toffeeweb mail bag that we signed Eunan O'Kane from Derry-based Maiden City Academy for a fee of around $50,000.

Apparently hes a Northen Irish Youth International ands is promiseing, another good young player signed up, i think hes already played for our under 18s.

Im in Oz mate strangely they dont have a sterling sign on their computers! as i said i saw the report on toffeeweb mail bag so not on an offical site so might not be true.

No time to go searching at the mo.

Check out his reply to the fans on that website, may impress some on here

just wana say thanks to all da coaches at maiden city cause i prob would nvr ave played futball if it wasnt for dem!! i really owe dem a lot so thanks lads

I'm saying nothinglol lol

Bloody hell we've signed another plonker who can't write properly. Is it in the entry criteria or something "sweet left foot and outwardly dyslexic". How much is 50,000 Australian dollars? About 10p isn't it?

Bloody hell we've signed another plonker who can't write properly. Is it in the entry criteria or something "sweet left foot and outwardly dyslexic". How much is 50,000 Australian dollars? About 10p isn't it?

bruce you took the words from my erm... keyboard. although you are being a bit harsh i think. surely worth 20p.

didnt the club pay out a load of compensation recently to some irish clubs because we signed their better youths?

good to know left side of midfield is being focused on.

Yeah, we've signed four youngsters from Ireland now I believe. It's strange that we had the link up with Home Farm for so long and only signed Richard Dunne (I think) and yet now we don't have any official presence they're coming left, right and centre.

Theres a lot of good young talent coming through in Ireland at the moment its reaping the benifit of the charlton and Mc Carthey years were soccer became the most popular game in the country ahead of Gailic football and Hurling. Our Rubgy team aint half bad either.

Yeah, we've signed four youngsters from Ireland now I believe. It's strange that we had the link up with Home Farm for so long and only signed Richard Dunne (I think) and yet now we don't have any official presence they're coming left, right and centre.

We do have an official presence there. We are linked with Ballyoulster United, a Celbridge based, youth-orientated club with some of the best facilities for a youth club in the Dublin region.

Oh yeah, and I play for them :D ;)

I think Man U took over Home Farm, but I am not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.