Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading somewhere about a 16/17 years old kid scoring 60+ goals in the u18 league recently. That is some freak stats.

Remember reading about a kid that was the next Rooney in nuts years ago. Hodgkins or Hopkins I think, scored 6 hat-tricks in a row or something and had an insane goal return. Never made it at any level of footy as I know.

I loaned him out to my affiliate club Dinamo Brest in Belarus on my football manager game.

He lit the Belraruisian Highest League up scoring 15 goals in 27 games, and scoring 5 goals in the early stages of their Europa League campaign.

When I gave him a run in my first team the season after, he got sent off immediately after being subbed on during his debut, then tore his knee ligaments and he's out for 10 months.

Hes going back to Belarus on loan when he recovers.

This says more about my bad luck on Football Manager than anything else though.

I loaned him out to my affiliate club Dinamo Brest in Belarus on my football manager game.

He lit the Belraruisian Highest League up scoring 15 goals in 27 games, and scoring 5 goals in the early stages of their Europa League campaign.

When I gave him a run in my first team the season after, he got sent off immediately after being subbed on during his debut, then tore his knee ligaments and he's out for 10 months.

I used to do a save before each game to avoid such luck

Remember reading about a kid that was the next Rooney in nuts years ago. Hodgkins or Hopkins I think, scored 6 hat-tricks in a row or something and had an insane goal return. Never made it at any level of footy as I know.

Think it was Hopkins he was a central midfielder wasn’t he.

What kind of world is this

Young forward Ellis Simms has signed his first professional contract with Everton, David Unsworth confirmed this week.

Unsworth: "Joe Anderson, Ellis Simms and Einar Iversen have got contracts and they will step into the under-23 squad next year."

For the articles aye? Dirty get.

Young forward Ellis Simms has signed his first professional contract with Everton, David Unsworth confirmed this week.

Unsworth: "Joe Anderson, Ellis Simms and Einar Iversen have got contracts and they will step into the under-23 squad next year."
Good stuff, Hopefully Simms can replicate something similar in the u23s.

Status
Not open for further replies.