Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £70m
33 appearances, 41 goals, okay under 18s - but!!!!!!!!!!!

The lad must have something our strikers have n't.

Liamliverpool86

Player Valuation: £8m
I haven't seen much but he looks a absolute unit ... needs a solid return for the under 23's before he catches by eye completely but hes worth looking at

SteStocksDJ

Player Valuation: £6m
Of course, just pointing out that we do appear to have some good young players.

BTW did Southgate jump the gun playing two 18 year olds in the international?
No

But we are unique in the fact that if a player doesn’t score a hat trick on his third league start we consign him to the bin

See Tom Davies and Dominic Calvert-Lewin for reference

bitter-no-better

Player Valuation: £10m
33 appearances, 41 goals, okay under 18s - but!!!!!!!!!!!

The lad must have something our strikers have n't.
Potentially one of the best we have had come through for quite a while. Time will tell but hopefully within the next year he will be on verge of 1st team squad.

Lelouch

Player Valuation: £60m
Why not ?

Two 18 year olds played for England this week.

If they are good enough ....Get em in.
comparing Sancho and Hudson Odoi to Ellis Simms is a bit different like...I just don't think we need to rush it and shove him in the first team because he's banging them in the u18s, He needs to step up to u23s before he should be considered imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks