Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Other existing squad member

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • None of the above - sign a leader

Votes: 21 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Allan hoping he can get enough English to get by. Don't want to see Keane with it. I think I've voted for him for MOTM more than anyone over the last year so don't want any distractions as he's playing well.

Voted Allan. Plays in the middle of the park & seems as though he'd happily take the kneecap off one of ours, never mind the opposition!

We have no leaders at all in the squad. No nasty players, nobody capable of getting in somebody's face or influencing the referee or nobody even with a bit of snide. I couldn't possibly say anybody from the current squad deserves to be given the armband, but likely to go to Keane or Digne I'd imagine.

Only one choice...Captain Tom Moore. He would bring in multi millions of pounds, doesn't stop even when tired, adds a bit of military discipline and would turn us into media darlings overnight.

Switches on news. Dammit!

Everton that.

Have said Digne before, sticking with Digne. Lead-by-example type rather than the vocal sort. Could work in a side where the only vocal guys are Delph and Mina, neither of which is captain material for very different reasons.

Its a bit early but Godfrey looks to have the traits for it. His effort would lead by example and he's definitely not shy to bark instructions to teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.