Dyche is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m answering your question with the same. It ran its course here. That’s fine. It happens.

Everton is the problem.

Look at silva.
I'd probably suggest that it running its course because he got you relegated isn't exactly the same as Sir Alex retiring on a title win.

The answer here unfortunately for you is he's not Burnley's manager because he ultimately did a crap job so it doesn't really make sense for Everton to hire him now. Yeah we're broken, hiring a crap manager isn't how you fix it.

He's been spotted on Goodison Rd

Shutterstock_9954585ao.jpg

I'd probably suggest that it running its course because he got you relegated isn't exactly the same as Sir Alex retiring on a title win.

The answer here unfortunately for you is he's not Burnley's manager because he ultimately did a crap job so it doesn't really make sense for Everton to hire him now. Yeah we're broken, hiring a crap manager isn't how you fix it.
Why isn't Eddie Howe Bournemouth's manager ?

Why isn't Eddie Howe Bournemouth's manager ?
Eddie Howe has always been more adaptable than Dyche. If Dyche had a track record of trying to actually solve problems and improve his tactics I'd be much more bullish. But he doesn't. He plays one way, not a good way, and has always done the same things. There just isn't reason to think he's going to do what Howe has done.

We've been hiring crap managers for the best part of that! The only good hire was Moyes. And btw there is a real example what you're talking about with Dyche.
In retrospect that's true but at the time we were thrilled with Koemsn and with Ancellotti. Just didn't work out. Gutting.

Really can’t believe the negativity I read surrounding this possible appointment. He’s exactly what you need.

Dyche played a style of football based on the resources he had on and off the field. And at times, particularly in the championship it was far better on the eye than he gets credit for. If he had the tools he would evolve his style of play.

He was instrumental in us getting two promotions with good football with the likes of Ings and Trippier. And when he had the money signed good footballers in cornet, defour, barton.

The likes of Keane, Tarkowski and even McNeil were a million miles away from what you’ve seen at Everton.

He would be the perfect short and long term man for the job.

Just not convinced the Everton fan base realise the gravity of the situation they’re in.

He’s managed two seasons in the championship. The first season we were promoted behind a Leicester side that had the likes of vardy two years before they won the premier league. The second we dominated the league and went 23 games undefeated from Christmas to the end of the season.

He broke countless records. Including ending a 35 year wait for a win in the local derby. And we never lost against them since.

He kept us up against the odds. Had three top ten finishes.

You will be lucky to get such a brilliant manager in. I’m actually surprised it’s taken a club in this situation before he’s been seriously linked.

You had a fashionable manager in Lampard. (And plenty of other names in Ancelotti, Koeman, Silva) and where did that get Everton?

Dyche is a fantastic choice.
A lot of Everton fans are a bit clueless about not just who we are, but we're we are.
He is perfect for us, no doubt about it

We've been hiring crap managers for the best part of that! The only good hire was Moyes. And btw there is a real example what you're talking about with Dyche.
Tbh Ancelotti was great, he just realised the team was a steaming pile of turd and played anti football.

Eddie Howe has always been more adaptable than Dyche. If Dyche had a track record of trying to actually solve problems and improve his tactics I'd be much more bullish. But he doesn't. He plays one way, not a good way, and has always done the same things. There just isn't reason to think he's going to do what Howe has done.
Think dyche might be ok

Think dyche has had the better of Eddie on the last 4 occasions and has a better record than Eddie head to head

Also people forget Eddie got Bournemouth relegated so even if Burnley had got relegated under dyche it doesn’t make him a bad manager

Status
Not open for further replies.