Duncan Ferguson Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he has the right personality for it, same as Unsworth. If either of them had been really serious about managing they’d have done it the right way and gone and plied their trade away from Everton whilst reminding Moshiri and co. that they want to prove themselves and come back when they’re qualified.

Mugging the gullible fans off for years to secure a job at the club.

A chancer who'd break into a cold sweat at the thought of the Everton job comfort blanket being taken off him and having to take a manager's job on elsewhere.

Newcastle took 6 points off us- our home form was pants with ultra defensive negative football........
If the home crowds had been there ultra boos ......he would have been gone by Easter the Goodison faithful would have not put up with those losses imo...'
You dont have to persuade me Ancelotti was dire, but 4 points taken off Liverpool tells me that he was under no threat of dismissal. Crowds or no crowds.

Some say on here big dunc wouldn't make it, and supposedly one of the best in the world didn't make it, we're do we go from here the next mercenary.Big dunc knows what the fans expect, give him a chance.

Mugging the gullible fans off for years to secure a job at the club.

A chancer who'd break into a cold sweat at the thought of the Everton job comfort blanket being taken off him and having to take a manager's job on elsewhere.
Mate, mate! Maybe you're right that there could be a better number 2 at the club, but I've certainly have no firm evidence of that. With any organisation at all, there are some people who are excellent assistant bosses, but not boss material, excellent bosses who were rubbish assistants, and others who work their way up by being a good assistant, and then going elsewhere as a successful number one.

As somebody who believes himself (before retiring) to have been a really good quality support act, but a garbage number one for anything more than the short term, I don't see why a number 2 at the club should be reviled for not trying to do something he might feel is beyond his talents. Can't disagree with anyone saying that Ferguson shouldn't be given our manager's job, given the limited evidence that he'd be good at it, but for all we know he doesn't even bloody want it.

I don’t know in all honesty. He’s approaching 50 and at that age , some managerial experience wouldn’t of gone amiss. Lower leagues, the championship, abroad, even back in Scotland, start off somewhere. Personally I think he should of done it a few years ago with his own staff somewhere.

He said before Carlo came in that Everton needed a top class manager and that he wasn’t ready. What makes him ready now?

He might see this as his chance and let’s be honest, he’s Bills guy on that coaching staff and people say he’s pushing for a Moyes return, he may be championing Duncan also.

Mad....but anyone else out there just thinking dont want Dunc to get the job........
......in case he fails.
Everton that.

Status
Not open for further replies.