2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo got a tune out of him. I even went on record as retracting my previous statements.. but I feel like I was too optimistic and thought he had solved his issues. Maybe I’m being too strong with the word useless, but be that as it may…

let me ask: what are his strengths that Carlo was playing to?
Stay in and around the box...fox in the hole?

Carlo got a tune out of him. I even went on record as retracting my previous statements.. but I feel like I was too optimistic and thought he had solved his issues. Maybe I’m being too strong with the word useless, but be that as it may…

I think it's simple and that's fine - good hold up play, linking, strength, aerial strength, decent passing, and finishing was gradually improving with more confidence. What was different under Carlo is that he was told to focus on getting in goalscoring positions more than anything else

He was good under Carlo and has barely been fit since. Nothing else to discuss.
Whatever people think of him is good for nothing if he can’t get in the pitch

Wondering what vague excuse will be given as to his likely missing of Monday's game. We're set to find out momentarily.

Maybe he fell off a jetway while on his fitness regime in the Middle East.

Csz9EZOUMAErrsB

Status
Not open for further replies.