2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think he was great either tbh, I just rarely put anything in writing when I'm talking about young players due to an irrational fear of gobshites like me throwing it back in my face 3 years later. The vaults are a cruel mistress

Well you have now. This ain't over.

Another drought is all it takes and I'll be seeing you again xx

Turned into a proper all round player, his leap has gained an extra two inches this season and his hold up play and lay offs are so much better already. Massive improvement.
Agree mate, i have always liked him as a centre forward does everything well just needed to improve on his finishing which he has done, great player for us who has improved so much under ancelotti

come off it, any keeper should be saving that.

He missed a free header against WBA from about 4 yards and then missed a sitter yesterday from a corner.

I'm glad he is scoring goals, really am... but in a really big game those chances i mentioned need to be slotted

Lol

Stand by what I said. Up there with the worst strikers I've seen play for us.
Absolutely terrible striker
Why does he play over niasse?? Serious question. He is absolute crap. I mean niasse is also crap .. but this guy is utter rubbish
in those 5 minutes he confirmed everything we already know that he is utterly rubbish
Class??? What were you watching??? The lad is pure durge
I absolutely hate him.
i absolutely despise him.
He isn't and will never be good enough. He isn't even a kid anymore. The only reason he gets an easy pass is because he's English. If a 22 year old German had his stats the pundits would be going mental about how an average foreign import is stunting the growth of English talent.

Can't finish well, times his runs poorly. Not great attributes for a striker.

Runs a lot though. The lad will be a mediocre version of Danny welbeck
I'm not applauded our number 9 (who earns way too much by the way) for making a friggin run.. He's paid to slot... which he is crap at
mid table striker. Won't ever be any better than that.
I can. He's [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed]
simply awful. Everything i hate about English footy
I will argue. He is utter tripe. Always has been.

I'd rather watch someone's nose disintegrate from syphilis tham him
Trying to be a striker
No he couldn't. He is useless and will always be crap.
Credibility? You choose to use firminios full stats but not DCL? He has scored 17 goals in 87 games. He's laughably bad for a striker.

Can't believe you are trying to compare him to firminio... There is no agenda against DCL. But he just isn't good enough. You can improve a strikers game, work on his touch... Timing of runs. But you won't ever make a non goalscorer into one
He's crap. I see nothing in him to suggest he is going to suddenly become a good striker.
He's absolutely [Poor language removed].
Proper garbage
Nice. I'd say you embody what Everton has become. Willing to accept crap.

Probably many are becoming converted to the belief he might be a regular goal scorer. he gets into good positions and it is all happening for him. Long may it continue including his good fortune yesterday. If Pickford had let that goal in he would have been slaughtered on here. Good luck to DCL.
Was thinking the same. Though I don't think it would have been justified. hit first time, firmly and from close in. He probaly expected Dom to glance it into the far corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.