2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see DCL is, in years to come we aren’t going to remember him, we aren’t going to still sing his name like Graeme Sharp, Andy Gray, Kevin Campbell etc
He just isn’t very good and most games he doesn’t even try which is frustrating. The difference between a good striker and a great striker is massive. People easily forget Brett Angel, Stuart Barlow, DCL
I hope he does well at championship level

The way I see DCL is, in years to come we aren’t going to remember him, we aren’t going to still sing his name like Graeme Sharp, Andy Gray, Kevin Campbell etc
He just isn’t very good and most games he doesn’t even try which is frustrating. The difference between a good striker and a great striker is massive. People easily forget Brett Angel, Stuart Barlow, DCL
I dont think we will ever forget him tbh...

Harry Kane was slow to start scoring lots of goals. That was my favourite

I remember someone on here last year telling me he couldn’t wait to buzz off me when he gets us 15 goals this season. The lad won’t have 15 shots.

Taking aside his pathetic finishing, his all round game, which his fanboys rave about like he is peak Zlatan, was absolutely abject tonight, like pitifully bad.

Get him out of that side and in the SPL where he belongs. Utter charlatan.

Duncan and Luis.........advice to give Dominic in training next week.

I will never ever forget him. This lad is gonna make 100 appearances for Everton Football Club. Scandalous mismanagement personified.

The management see something in him that no one else does. He must be incredible in training or they must think everyone automatically becomes a world beater at the age of 23 because Harry Kane happened.

It’s mad cos Koeman and Sam (not as surprising with him cos he likes a tall forward), and now Silva all rated him.

Let that be a measage to you all: managers DO NOT know everything, and DO make mistakes. Hence why they all get sacked and Silva was deemed surplus to requirements by effing watford

People please think of @larbert toffee feelings here.DCL is his favourite current Everton player after all.
Please explain what you've quoted here, where on earth have I said he's my favourite current player?

All you post on here is continual total negativity about Everton, you've never been to Goodison and the only time you get excited is when both the Sheffield teams win on the same weekend so you can dance about in your spandex pants twirling yer half and half scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.