2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like he has major confidence issues infront of goal. Hopefully that is something he can work on in pre-season.

If he could just put a few in the net, he’d be the perfect centre forward.
If he could just put a few in the net, his confidence would soar and he would put in a few more.
If he could just put a few in the net, he’d be playing for Barcelona, not Everton.

I thought he had a poor game. Not for lack of effort. Should have done better with 2 opportunities.

That's the difference with me and some melts on here. I say it as I see it and don't let my agenda dictate my posts.....

Having said that I have no doubts whatsoever in my appraisal of the lad - not sure by you've doubled the £60m I said he's worth either.... unless you ate trying to make his potential value what it is now.....

Like I said..... I don't have agendas. Must have been bitter sweet for you watching him not convert eh? True blue you mate......
I like the lad, but he needs to add goals to his game. Absolutely no idea how you got to a £60m valuation.
What are you "lol" ing for?

How do you find fans around you at goodison? Do they find your dislike of Everton players a bit strange???

Kopite "henderson boo boy" behaviour at its best.

The lad will go again and apply himself and continue to improve...

Less of the kopite shouts.
Absolute helmet you la

60mill Hahahahahahahahaha
Less of the insults.

At the same age (and younger, if truth be told), if Lukaku has a game like that, ballooning free shots from 20 yards 30 feet over the bar and fluffing his lines in front of goal at every opportunity he'd have had horrific abuse both inside the stadium and on here. In some cases, fascinatingly, it's the same folks urging patience with DCL.

At the same age (and younger, if truth be told), if Lukaku has a game like that, ballooning free shots from 20 yards 30 feet over the bar and fluffing his lines in front of goal at every opportunity he'd have had horrific abuse both inside the stadium and on here. In some cases, fascinatingly, it's the same folks urging patience with DCL.

Did you go to the ManU semi?
Lukaku fluffed 4 clear cut chances & had a penalty saved.
Didn’t hear much criticism of him, it was all the manager’s fault apparently.

He has all the attributes to be a really good striker. One of the fastest in the league and very good in the air. He should improve his shooting and maybe continue to bunk up his body. I really have big hopes for him

I missed the match, bloody friday night i forgot ffs.

Anyway just wanted to say that since he has had this run up top and made the position his, our results have improved massively. He isn't as prolific as we all would like but if you can't see the difference he has made and the space he opens up to allow others to score, then you're beyond help.

If he doesn't score he doesn't play well or contribute to victories. Apparently.

I'd be interested to know our Points Per Game with and without him in the team.

He's been the catalyst for our upturn in form. His work rate has really helped the team get up the pitch. I have absolutely no problem with DCL being one of two main strikers next year. If he carries on improving the way he is, the goals will follow, he should start hitting double figures but the work he does is invaluable for the team.

He's been the catalyst for our upturn in form. His work rate has really helped the team get up the pitch. I have absolutely no problem with DCL being one of two main strikers next year. If he carries on improving the way he is, the goals will follow, he should start hitting double figures but the work he does is invaluable for the team.

It's like last night, I didn't even watch the game, but I knew we had to start him. Even if he doesn't score he gives both centre-halves something to think about. Someone like Cenk would have been eaten alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.