2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is his position? If it is Striker then I would say YES....a BIG YES
I’m interested to know @pedro1976 view on £120m Dom’s performance today

I thought he had a poor game. Not for lack of effort. Should have done better with 2 opportunities.

That's the difference with me and some melts on here. I say it as I see it and don't let my agenda dictate my posts.....

Having said that I have no doubts whatsoever in my appraisal of the lad - not sure by you've doubled the £60m I said he's worth either.... unless you ate trying to make his potential value what it is now.....

Like I said..... I don't have agendas. Must have been bitter sweet for you watching him not convert eh? True blue you mate......

I thought he had a poor game. Not for lack of effort. Should have done better with 2 opportunities.

That's the difference with me and some melts on here. I say it as I see it and don't let my agenda dictate my posts.....

Having said that I have no doubts whatsoever in my appraisal of the lad - not sure by you've doubled the £60m I said he's worth either.... unless you ate trying to make his potential value what it is now.....

Like I said..... I don't have agendas. Must have been bitter sweet for you watching him not convert eh? True blue you mate......

Lol

What are you "lol" ing for?

How do you find fans around you at goodison? Do they find your dislike of Everton players a bit strange???

Kopite "henderson boo boy" behaviour at its best.

The lad will go again and apply himself and continue to improve...

Hopefully he goes and improves somewhere else, on loan. We cannot afford to carry a player who continually strikes duds.

I like the lad and I don't understand the shouts to loan him or sell him etc. We obviously need more than 1 forward.

But that wasn't good enough today. He passed up a couple of clear chances. Didn't even really test the goalkeeper. He looks a very unnatural finisher and that rarely changes drastically with age.

He's good enough for our squad and to start on occasion. But he's not good enough to be the main striker. We need goal threat.

Hopefully he goes and improves somewhere else, on loan. We cannot afford to carry a player who continually strikes duds.

Been getting motm awards and ting lately. First time in a while you could reasonably say he's had a poor game. Finishing needs improving deffo but people on here making loan out/sell shouts are being silly.

Been getting motm awards and ting lately. First time in a while you could reasonably say he's had a poor game. Finishing needs improving deffo but people on here making loan out/sell shouts are being silly.

Fulham game to two games ago mate

Status
Not open for further replies.