2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not all tho is it , that’s just off the top of my head in 20 seconds
It's not an argument you can win, over the course of history, top class teenagers aren't the norm, that is just how it is, your off the top of your head list cover a lot of generations, yet you think they fly off the production line. They don't, most clubs see one or two a generation,if that.

Apart from anything what are you even arguing with me about, it's common sense that not every youth teamer is not going to be Rooney, your standards are way too high, it's no wonder you are constantly disappointed, try rugby mate.

Good runs in the first half but patchy afterwards. Not much support of course.

I honestly think we'd have done well to get Crouch till the end of the season.

D41EA210-F742-414B-BC86-33849E804799.jpeg

You’re right, we should play him for the next 5 years to make sure we don’t regret letting the next Kane leave. Doesn’t matter if we score no goals for the next 4 years as long as dom gets time to develop

Did you miss where i said he wasnt ready and we needed an experienced centre forward right now. Quite clearly.

Simply put, well and truly out of his depth. Can't really slate the lad as he must realise he's like a fish out of water when playing against anybody other than the worst teams in the league, but it's clear as day. I'll be happy for him when a club comes along to make him a starter, probably in the Championship and allows him to develop and hopefully flourish. He's not right for us though, obviously.

I just looked at league.
Still. Half of those are last 10 mins thrown on as a sub. Harsh to make the point that hes played that amount when about 50% of them he wasnt even on the pitch.
if we go by minutes then

4685 minutes on pitch for us, its enough time to judge that perhaps the Premier League isn't his level.

It's not an argument you can win, over the course of history, top class teenagers aren't the norm, that is just how it is, your off the top of your head list cover a lot of generations, yet you think they fly off the production line. They don't, most clubs see one or two a generation,if that.

Apart from anything what are you even arguing with me about, it's common sense that not every youth teamer is not going to be Rooney, your standards are way too high, it's no wonder you are constantly disappointed, try rugby mate.

Ok how many players were crap at 21 and turned out to be very good players ?

Status
Not open for further replies.