2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it’s a possibility

Look at Hudson odoi and sancho

Rashford is also played as a winger so in terms of competition for the striker role there isn’t a huge choice so if he was scoring goals and getting man of the match awards there is always a chance he could get a call up
Its the scoring goals bit he's struggling with

Anichebe could finish....when he wasn’t on the floor.
The size of him, he could definitely finish his dinner, that much is for sure. Not sure how the Chinese cuisine fit into his food requirements, but I think he'll have supplemented the kung pao chicken with a few Big Macs along the way.

Like DCL and he often plays well, but he just doesn't score enough goals

it's small time to push on with a forward who doesn't score but "plays well" swerve that, we need a top striker banging in goals most weeks or we are never in a million years getting anywhere near the top 6

keep and buy a slotter

I think there is an overall plan for the squad to move to athleticism and having a team having that key attribute, DCL will be part of that, but wont ever be more then 10-15 goals a season in my opinion.

Hes staying so the only question that remains is who do we bring in to compliment him and add to our attacking threat and edge.

What have you seen to suggest he has any scoring instincts?

Because I’m not seeing it.

I like the guy and appreciate his work ethic but we can’t go on with a strike force like we’ve got.

Seen it eight times this season...

The goals will come, this lad will be a good premiership strker scoring 15-20 goals a season...

Status
Not open for further replies.