2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
definite yes , still developing and getting over injury , but with plenty of potential , hopefully with a new " long term stable " coaching team he can only move forward

Good back up striker with the potential to be more. Shouts to have him sold are bewildering. He’s head and shoulders above any other young English striker in that age group (e.g Solanke)
Rashford is the one who is head and shoulders above but to your point yes he is better than Solanke but this year needs to be the year he starts finishing chances

This lad will get better & better. His hold up play is already better than Cenk. With all the pace of Richarlison/Digne & Walcott/Coleman, we may find more benefit in having a big strong 9, rather than a striker. Like the way France use Giroud.

**and NO, I’m not comparing him to Giroud, but he’s still a kid. Still developing physically. I think he’s got a big future.

This lad will get better & better. His hold up play is already better than Cenk. With all the pace of Richarlison/Digne & Walcott/Coleman, we may find more benefit in having a big strong 9, rather than a striker. Like the way France use Giroud.

**and NO, I’m not comparing him to Giroud, but he’s still a kid. Still developing physically. I think he’s got a big future.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

*he's not that good*

Rashford is the one who is head and shoulders above but to your point yes he is better than Solanke but this year needs to be the year he starts finishing chances
Ideally, we'd have brought in another striker (unless Silva is confident in Sandro of course) and DCL could have been loaned out for consistent game time.

Not worth going over what's been said numerous times, however he's certainly got potential in many areas but his finishing has to improve, and improve soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.