2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungetango

Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?
Is this an english thing? The only place I see men talk about other grown men as if they were young children is british based tv/internet. Its weird.
He can drink, drive, make kiddies and go to war, Id say that classify him as a man.

(I dont agree tho, he’s terrible)
Well, we do have the equivalent in everday talk in Norway.... Like in football, military and a bit depending on situation in general. Somewhat a dialect thing perhaps but it's definately used a lot. Makes for great English meaning also.
Boy=Gutt
Boys=Gutter
The boys=Guttene
The boy= Gutten

hktoffee

Player Valuation: £70m
176cm tall according to PES 2019. Lazy t who do not do adequate research these game ‘experts’.

Parker NSNO

Player Valuation: £30m
I think if he does start then we will go with the 442 that Silva played against Rotherham but with Tosun up with him. This means Sigurdsson will be Left wing most likely which in turn means Digne starts in my book. Can't have Baines and Sigurdsson on the same side as there is absolutely zero pace.

Or I could be chatting wham and he will just slot in for Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks