2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this an english thing? The only place I see men talk about other grown men as if they were young children is british based tv/internet. Its weird.
He can drink, drive, make kiddies and go to war, Id say that classify him as a man.

(I dont agree tho, he’s terrible)
Well, we do have the equivalent in everday talk in Norway.... Like in football, military and a bit depending on situation in general. Somewhat a dialect thing perhaps but it's definately used a lot. Makes for great English meaning also.
Boy=Gutt
Boys=Gutter
The boys=Guttene
The boy= Gutten

176cm tall according to PES 2019. Lazy t who do not do adequate research these game ‘experts’.

Be very surprised if it isn't him at LW tomorrow, especially with Bernard confirmed out. Hope he has a good game.

Anyone else think he looks a bit hench now?

My prince has always been hench:

evertons-dominic-calvert-lewin-applauds-the-fans-after-the-premier-league-match-at-goodison-park-liverpool-MB5KAM.jpg

I think if he does start then we will go with the 442 that Silva played against Rotherham but with Tosun up with him. This means Sigurdsson will be Left wing most likely which in turn means Digne starts in my book. Can't have Baines and Sigurdsson on the same side as there is absolutely zero pace.

Or I could be chatting wham and he will just slot in for Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.