2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most players aren't formally up for sale. I doubt Solanke was.

But still, nobody has tested us with bids? Why? Because he's absolutely nothing special.

Solanke was their 5th or 6th choice striker, obviously he was available. DCL is our first however bad that is

Ok mate, I mean none of that in any way addresses the point being made, but at least we’ve cleared up that being highly rated means nothing, unless it’s you who rates them after watching on telly.

The point you're attempting to make is nonsense, even saying we wouldn't even get 5m for kenny is daft, crap like Galloway in league 1 goes for 5m these days

It says it all the first thing pundits discuss about DCL with regard to his footballing ability, is that he has all the physical attributes to be good centre forward. I’d much rather him have attributes such as: talent and being able to finish.

Looks like he’s having a nice time in traini........HOLD ON A MINUTE....

PHWOOOOORRRRRRR

Because the muscle is flexed as his core weight is on the right. And darker toned skin expresses definitions and contours much better, it's why pale body builder types bronze/darken up.

If im not wrong, 5 in the prem + 2 in league cup ?

3 more and hes on double figures for the season...

That would be fine as hes only started 10 games i think...

I don't think it is at all. You might get £15m for DCL maybe (you call Solanke dross but he's younger than DCL and has always been more highly rated, hence him having been POTT at the u20 world cup and getting a full England cap, and the fact he's coming for a CL side adds to the fee). You wouldn't get 20m for Davies and Kenny, not even close I don't think. With the best will in the world I'd say Kenny would fetch an absolute maximum of about £5m if we were to sell him.

Solanke got POTT in the Under 20 WC simply for the golden boot. In reality he was pretty meh in all the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.