2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably right mate I just remember him having a bad injury early on in his career he might have been younger than I thought.

Just checked he was named a sub in 2010 and then broke his leg and recovered in time for the start of the 2011-2012 season and made his debut before his 18th bday in December

NEEDS to start up front, He'll put up a fight against Van Dijk regardless, If we put Richarlison up he'll just clobber him to death, DCL has to be a starter.

That's just one game and the whole team was terrible, I assume you've got a better alternative to who should be leading the line today?
From that point of view it doesn't matter.We don't have the forward to rough up VVD it doesn't appear to be in DCL'S game.Which makes me wonder what a certain ex-CF of ours is doing on the coaching staff,but then maybe that's one for another thread.

NEEDS to start up front, He'll put up a fight against Van Dijk regardless, If we put Richarlison up he'll just clobber him to death, DCL has to be a starter.

VVD is too clever for him. And DCL's hold up play isn't great.

Bit stuck really. Tosun's link up play had been great but he's too slow. Richarlison has been out of form for a while.

Not many options

Van Dijk will put him in his back pocket, go for a nice stroll around Goodison and then let him free at full time
Oh Van Dijk will pocket any of our attackers but our best shot is with DCL imo.

VVD is too clever for him. And DCL's hold up play isn't great.

Bit stuck really. Tosun's link up play had been great but he's too slow. Richarlison has been out of form for a while.

Not many options
He'll just make Richarlison fall to the floor and he'll be in a mood.
Tosun is too slow to do anything against him.
DCL is at least strong and is a vocal point that will chase and at least fight against the Liverpool defenders.

Oh Van Dijk will pocket any of our attackers but our best shot is with DCL imo.

He'll just make Richarlison fall to the floor and he'll be in a mood.
Tosun is too slow to do anything against him.
DCL is at least strong and is a vocal point that will chase and at least fight against the Liverpool defenders.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.