Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Cheers. Ah it could be an awful lot worse . But I think the hardest thing is no end game in sight . The things that we most look forward to and enjoy are the things we cant do.
I know. And not being able to do it makes you want to do it more. I can recommend the "Fears of a witch hunt against LFC" thread in world football for entertainment. It is a work of genius.

I know. And not being able to do it makes you want to do it more. I can recommend the "Fears of a witch hunt against LFC" thread in world football for entertainment. It is a work of genius.
Have dipped in all right.
Its not even the big things I miss the most .
Would love to just go back to the beach I go to. Walk it , sit and relax and if they mood took me go into freezing water!

Cheers. Ah it could be an awful lot worse . But I think the hardest thing is no end game in sight . The things that we most look forward to and enjoy are the things we cant do.
If it's any consolation just be glad your not here in Spain. We are really locked down in fact as close to house arrest as you'll get without seeing a judge. Getting out for half an hour's walk will be a big bonus if we ever get there.

Not feeling great the moment, think the lockdown is finally cracking me up. It's been a very hard few weeks and I've had little to distract me. Every day is basically just consisting of waking up at whatever time and playing video games or watching Netflix, absolutely bored out of my skull. There doesn't look to be any end in sight to this pandemic either, really worried now that I may not be able to last through it. So fed up and with everything else it feels like a tornado has hit me.

Not feeling great the moment, think the lockdown is finally cracking me up. It's been a very hard few weeks and I've had little to distract me. Every day is basically just consisting of waking up at whatever time and playing video games or watching Netflix, absolutely bored out of my skull. There doesn't look to be any end in sight to this pandemic either, really worried now that I may not be able to last through it. So fed up and with everything else it feels like a tornado has hit me.
You have loads of time on your hands, why not do something totally different, learn a new language plenty of YouTube videos on learning languages, if you would be willing to spend money on it there's loads of great ways to go about it. It would be great coming out of Lockdown having gained a new life long skill.
But most importantly get out for a walk every day fresh air and exercise are key to getting through this.