Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Please do. I've been struggling with anxiety for years. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

This video is an introduction to his work.

His book is called "Becoming Supernatural" you can buy it on Amazon.

This is the meditation. If you need someone to talk to about this information, don't hesitate to contact me. Do the meditation once or twice every day. Don't miss a day. Eventually, you'll reprogram your subconscious mind and begin to fine tune your nervous system to peace, relaxation.

This video is an introduction to his work.

His book is called "Becoming Supernatural" you can buy it on Amazon.

This is the meditation. If you need someone to talk to about this information, don't hesitate to contact me. Do the meditation once or twice every day. Don't miss a day. Eventually, you'll reprogram your subconscious mind and begin to fine tune your nervous system to peace, relaxation.

Thanks. Much appreciated. I'll take a look at this over the coming days and weeks and let you know how I get on. It looks very promising!

It`s also a platform for full on nasty stuff too.

Not that I watch it very often ( seriously lol), but every episode of Jeremy Kyle, will have at least one kick off, that`s based around " he said, she said, they said " on Facebook.
I think it does give huge amount of power to unpleasant people. Obviously the mainstream media do often portray a false picture of reality, that makes people want an unrealistic life that doesn't really exist. Facebook allows people to portray a lifestyle they don't really live and make their life seem much more interesting than it actually is. It's awful for peoples mental health and I can speak from personal experience it does nothing good for your self esteem or confidence.

I think it does give huge amount of power to unpleasant people. Obviously the mainstream media do often portray a false picture of reality, that makes people want an unrealistic life that doesn't really exist. Facebook allows people to portray a lifestyle they don't really live and make their life seem much more interesting than it actually is. It's awful for peoples mental health and I can speak from personal experience it does nothing good for your self esteem or confidence.

Someone I work with told me that he went for a day out with his in-laws and their children. His sister in-law spent the whole day arguing with her husband and children. However at the end of the day they lined up for a family photo and uploaded it to Facebook with the caption 'perfect family day out'.

Just proves the point really.

Someone I work with told me that he went for a day out with his in-laws and their children. His sister in-law spent the whole day arguing with her husband and children. However at the end of the day they lined up for a family photo and uploaded it to Facebook with the caption 'perfect family day out'.

Lies, damned lies and Facebook lol

Ps - ordered some of that CBD vape juice, will let you know how I get on.

Lies, damned lies and Facebook lol

Ps - ordered some of that CBD vape juice, will let you know how I get on.
Please folks, I know this is a popular thing at the moment but you need to check this doesn’t interact with anything else.

Sometimes herbal things aren’t as harmless as they’re made out to be, and we wouldn’t want to unintentionally exacerbate anyone’s anxiety symptoms eh.

Please folks, I know this is a popular thing at the moment but you need to check this doesn’t interact with anything else.

Sometimes herbal things aren’t as harmless as they’re made out to be, and we wouldn’t want to unintentionally exacerbate anyone’s anxiety symptoms eh.

For the avoidance of doubt, and for the benefit of newer posters in here, not only did @Groucho start this thread, he also is a medical professional.

He would be too modest to say that, so think on when he says stuff like that ^^^^^

For the avoidance of doubt, and for the benefit of newer posters in here, not only did @Groucho start this thread, he also is a medical professional.

He would be too modest to say that, so think on when he says stuff like that ^^^^^
You’re too kind.

Aye, I’m not saying it doesn’t work for people folks, just that you need to make sure it won’t mess you up further.

Somethings (even herbal) can seriously mess with any regular meds you may take and other body systems.

St. John’s wort is a popular herbal remedy for depression and can work for some however also can cause liver problems.

Consult your GP if necessary obviously. Excercise caution.

You’re too kind.

Aye, I’m not saying it doesn’t work for people folks, just that you need to make sure it won’t mess you up further.

Somethings (even herbal) can seriously mess with any regular meds you may take and other body systems.

St. John’s wort is a popular herbal remedy for depression and can work for some however also can cause liver problems.

Consult your GP if necessary obviously. Excercise caution.

Not at all mate. Just a heads up.

I don't know it's weird really some people want to say their lives are awful when they're not, some people who do have really tough lives want to make out like that their lives are great. Strange world we live in really, educated people who act stupid and people who don't have qualifications who believe they are experts at everything. I just think social media allows people to pretend to be something they are simply not, that's why it's best to avoid it. The mainstream media are just as bad, because they portray extreme examples are the norm.

I don't know it's weird really some people want to say their lives are awful when they're not, some people who do have really tough lives want to make out like that their lives are great. Strange world we live in really, educated people who act stupid and people who don't have qualifications who believe they are experts at everything. I just think social media allows people to pretend to be something they are simply not, that's why it's best to avoid it. The mainstream media are just as bad, because they portray extreme examples are the norm.
Attention seeking mate, just two sides of the same coin ?.

Woe is me / look at me, I`m great.