Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Still here bud lol.

Thanks for asking. I’m alright at the minute, had a couple of nightmares along the way in the last few months that I won’t bore you with, but I’m sound at the minute, managed to get away on Holiday which was ace, and I’m back at work part time. My condition is stable and my oncologist is chuffed with my progress, so life’s good fella.

Great news. Made up to hear mate!

Still here bud lol.

Thanks for asking. I’m alright at the minute, had a couple of nightmares along the way in the last few months that I won’t bore you with, but I’m sound at the minute, managed to get away on Holiday which was ace, and I’m back at work part time. My condition is stable and my oncologist is chuffed with my progress, so life’s good fella.
Top news, keep up the good work

Still here bud lol.

That's boss news mate - I can start ripping you again now without feeling guilty lol

Facebook is 'kin horrible, mate. Not even on it anymore, or go on it anyway, but still get email updates now and then. Jealousy/Envy is crap.
Ive never been on it or any other social media except twitter . But then I don’t use twitter to interact with mates . It’s just a convenient tool for quick news on sport for me . The world has been changed by social media .

Been trying out different kinds of CBD oil. I decided to try vaping it a couple of weeks ago. It's really helped with my anxiety. Just to be clear, you can't vape the one you get from Holland & Barrett, you have to buy a specific type.

If you're thinking of giving it a go best to do your research first and check if it will interact with any other medications you take first.

Speaking for myself though it works well and helps me to feel calm.

Been trying out different kinds of CBD oil. I decided to try vaping it a couple of weeks ago. It's really helped with my anxiety. Just to be clear, you can't vape the one you get from Holland & Barrett, you have to buy a specific type.

If you're thinking of giving it a go best to do your research first and check if it will interact with any other medications you take first.

Where did you get it from mate, as I use the liquid stuff to help me sleep and as much as it does help, it tastes like crap lol

Where did you get it from mate, as I use the liquid stuff to help me sleep and as much as it does help, it tastes like crap lol

Bought it from a local vape shop. The bloke that runs it was extremely helpful and a big advocate of CBD.

It's a bit confusing as to what to buy but from what I understand it's the number of mg in the bottle as oppose to the % that is important. I'm using 200mg which I think is quite low but it's working. It was £15 for a little bottle but it goes quite far.

I've also been using an oral CBD oil to help me sleep and that has been great to.

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/purple-edition-cbd-oil/

It's by a group called CBD Brothers. It's called Purple Edition. I also recommend this.

Bought it from a local vape shop. The bloke that runs it was extremely helpful and a big advocate of CBD.

It's a bit confusing as to what to buy but from what I understand it's the number of mg in the bottle as oppose to the % that is important. I'm using 200mg which I think is quite low but it's working. It was £15 for a little bottle but it goes quite far.

I've also been using an oral CBD oil to help me sleep and that has been great to.

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/purple-edition-cbd-oil/

It's by a group called CBD Brothers. It's called Purple Edition. I also recommend this.
Cheers ;)

You know what mate, you`ve just described the day to day life of nearly everyone there - a routine.

The problem as I see it now, is that people just tell absolute whoppers on social media and try to make out like they`re having the time of their life, when the reality is some what different.

I`ve always found having something to look forward to, helps with the feelings of being in rut, even if it`s just something small, like looking forward to film that you`ve wanted to see for ages or even the match !

Even people who have got more money than sense feel like this, once they`ve run out of things to buy and do.

Try to look at what`s good in your life, rather than what`s dull x
Very true, and good advice.

There are various forms of meditation that can help with anxiety. If you are interested I can send you the links on youtube and links to the Neuroscientists work that I have been studying for the last couple years. He's changed my life.

There are various forms of meditation that can help with anxiety. If you are interested I can send you the links on youtube and links to the Neuroscientists work that I have been studying for the last couple years. He's changed my life.

Please do. I've been struggling with anxiety for years. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks