Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Yeah mate feeling better. Last night was weird, think it was a bad overreaction to something innocuous. Need to work on things like that, assuming the worst is what I always seem to do. Going to be a long week now going forward but hopefully I'll be better going forward for it.

I can be very much like that. Getting upset over insignificant things.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

I can be very much like that. Getting upset over insignificant things.

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

I just felt downhearted, had built something up massively in my head for a few days, pysching myself up sort of thing, and then the moment arrived and I was unable to do what I wanted, it wasn't possible so it means having to wait longer but in the meantime i can't help but form negative conclusions.

Feel better today, last night was just a blip. Think I did the right thing by just having an early night instead of staying up and ruminating. The next week or so will be horrible though whilst I wait for the opportunity to come back around.

Meant to say no matter how low we feel about last night it was only a game of football. Many people cope with much more.

I've had a terrible 12 months but - all around the lousiness of our game (which deeply angers me) I had some good news which eased some of my worries.