Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you bother reading through what LCAB said about not answering rumours etc?

There were no questions about deals, since no deals have been made. There were questions about a bunch of rumours taken from newspapers, which is something that LCAB has repeatedly said that he neither knows anything about, nor is interested in commenting, why persist? Just give it a rest, basically you (among others) ruined it for everyone else who made due with what tidbits we got from LCAB, when deals were certain.

THIS !!

Why post on a FORUM and then not respond to questions other than answering in riddles ?

'look at me look at me' every single post.....if someone says they have some info they should expect questions....

I'd say if the moderators can they should have a sticky where only LCAB/THT can post....or put him in the 'breaking news' section

EVERYONE gets excited when we hear there is some transfer news....so me/anyone asking questions about deals is natural.....crying like a baby as someone asks a question is not + ****ging off people for posting rumours is not....saying reliable posters on other sites are tlaking **** is not.....natural.

Lad . I NEVER CRIED LIKE A Baby .

Ever .

I told you and FUKN TOLD YOU I DO NOT DO Romuors , but You brought your Krapper ; I DONT FUKN LISTEN TO WHATS BEEN SAID CAUSE IM HERE AN I WANNA KNOW !!! Attitude ...

YOU ask loads of Questions in the hope that I may reveal smething whereby you can out my S or assert what Ive said as Bollox .

I dont trust you Mate , tbh .

As for the News . Its gone . Deal with it .

FFS !!! Youve only been here 2 fukn minutes ..

Go back to where you came from if its more conducive ..

People just chill out. This is the reason why the thread has been closed, I don't understand people causing hassle and having a go over info ! You hear something you either believe it or you dismiss it, if you think its bollocks then that is your opinion which you are entitled to but ask yourself why would we post something in the first place ?? I could post 15 players who we are interested in but what is the point ??

One other point I'll make is that if someone has a decent Source then good luck to them but all this he said she said on other sites is just ridiculous.

THT...

I'm still worried about his wonky knees. But beggars can't be choosers I suppose!

Demba Ba and Beckford if used together I think would be a great deal for us..

People just chill out. This is the reason why the thread has been closed, I don't understand people causing hassle and having a go over info ! You hear something you either believe it or you dismiss it, if you think its bollocks then that is your opinion which you are entitled to but ask yourself why would we post something in the first place ?? I could post 15 players who we are interested in but what is the point ??

One other point I'll make is that if someone has a decent Source then good luck to them but all this he said she said on other sites is just ridiculous.

THT...

bang on mate , its just a shame because the people that used to enjoy your info and lcabs now lose out . but thats the way it goes i guess . thanks for your info in the past . as for this site at the moment its like kipper and thats why i left there long ago .

bang on mate , its just a shame because the people that used to enjoy your info and lcabs now lose out . but thats the way it goes i guess . thanks for your info in the past . as for this site at the moment its like kipper and thats why i left there long ago .

Cheers Stevie, it was probably always going to happen mate as for some reason people get jealous or accuse people of bullshine ? Not sure why but it happens, the info was for us and not for ANY OTHER REASON. Still if you want updates check our iTHT and iLCAB blogs where we will post ACCURATE INFO when we have it. The thing I never understood was the stick we got when the club did not sign anyone ?! Now unfortunately, WE DO NOT SIGN THE PLAYERS !!!!! Still lets all move on...

THT...

Guys last time checked the thread is for Demba Ba not all this other **** and Zatara if you dont like it [Poor language removed] there is no rule saying LCAB or THT must reply to every post there is not even enough time to answer them all. So take you **** some were else kthaxbai.

Cheers Stevie, it was probably always going to happen mate as for some reason people get jealous or accuse people of bullshine ? Not sure why but it happens, the info was for us and not for ANY OTHER REASON. Still if you want updates check our iTHT and iLCAB blogs where we will post ACCURATE INFO when we have it. The thing I never understood was the stick we got when the club did not sign anyone ?! Now unfortunately, WE DO NOT SIGN THE PLAYERS !!!!! Still lets all move on...

THT...

I hope the odious little blerts all cock off now.
My other hope is that the pair of you don't leave the forum all together because of them. It's not just about the football on here now is it? Cheers both for what you have shared, always much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.