Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think hes talking about the ba move but i could be wrong. Lcab is just pissed off because he made a threat to update everyone on our transfer situations, then people just started talking ****e and asking him 100s of questions. He told everyone when he hears something we will, now some [Poor language removed] heads have ****ed it all up for everyone. Nice one for the updates LCAB much appreciated :)

Problem is though, most members who doubt him and give him stick, register around transfer window times. If you doubt him, or only come on here to wind him up or give him stick, than please just stay away from this place. It's a different kind of place on here compared to other forums. We pride ourselves for the good natured banter at this place, and don't appreciate newbies coming on here and trying to undermine that.

Everyone is welcome, as long as they get in line with the forum (unwritten) rules. if that's a too big task to ask, than just don't bother signing up.
As the great man himself says THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I make you damn right there DUTCH TOFFEE....;)

Everyone just chill the f*** out.Its like listening to some of my red ****e mates the way some of ye are bitching.

I dont think hes talking about the ba move but i could be wrong. Lcab is just pissed off because he made a threat to update everyone on our transfer situations, then people just started talking ****e and asking him 100s of questions. He told everyone when he hears something we will, now some [Poor language removed] heads have ****ed it all up for everyone. Nice one for the updates LCAB much appreciated :)

It’s a difficult one this, I suppose you want to encourage people to join up, post etc. The transfer thread does a good job in that respect. Some people fit in well and stay on, continue to post, some wade in get into conflict and never come back. The whole process upsets the balance for awhile. Regulars try to re-assert order, newbie’s wonder what the fuss is about. Some fella’s, smarter than me, wrote a paper on it A. M. Bell, W. A. Sethares, and J. A. Bucklew. Coordination, failure as a source of congestion in information networks. May 1999.

Would help if people introduced themselves a bit in the new signing section, do a few stretches on the touchline, and that sideways jogging thing, try to kick your hand a few times, make Karate hands and swivel at the hips, then get a few last minute instructions, nod knowingly then run frowning and pointing into position.

I understand what you mean mate, i used to have an account on here for a few years but i lost my log in details and i presume my account got closed. I didn't post in the new signing part because i know all about this forum, the unwritten rules and so on, I guess the others who have just signed up couldn't be arsed posting in there. I fully support what LCAB does on here he hasn't got the respect and won most people over on here for posting bull sh*te story one after another. Some people just don't understand this forum is different to bluekipper toffeeweb and the rest. Hopefully LCAB will change his mind and make a new thread but i doubt he will with all the idiots on here questioning him.

LCAB isn't posting anymore transfer info because hes getting too much hasell and also people where posting in the LCAB threat rumours and other bollox

People shouldn't expect LCAB to be a go-to for any information on the slightest rumour, but what do you expect? If your going to be all 'ITK' people are going to ask questions, to run away cause of it rather cowardly.

THIS !!

Why post on a FORUM and then not respond to questions other than answering in riddles ?

'look at me look at me' every single post.....if someone says they have some info they should expect questions....

I'd say if the moderators can they should have a sticky where only LCAB/THT can post....or put him in the 'breaking news' section

EVERYONE gets excited when we hear there is some transfer news....so me/anyone asking questions about deals is natural.....crying like a baby as someone asks a question is not + ****ging off people for posting rumours is not....saying reliable posters on other sites are tlaking **** is not.....natural.

THIS !!

Why post on a FORUM and then not respond to questions other than answering in riddles ?

'look at me look at me' every single post.....if someone says they have some info they should expect questions....

I'd say if the moderators can they should have a sticky where only LCAB/THT can post....or put him in the 'breaking news' section

EVERYONE gets excited when we hear there is some transfer news....so me/anyone asking questions about deals is natural.....crying like a baby as someone asks a question is not + ****ging off people for posting rumours is not....saying reliable posters on other sites are tlaking **** is not.....natural.

Your persistent - I'll give you that.....however the moment has gone, that fat lady has sung...so just let it go.

Your simply pissing in the wind now

THIS !!

Why join a forum, and imediately start ****ggin off one of the forum regulars, one of the established members, who provides everyone with inside info. Thanks to all you idiot newbies all of us who were already members have lost a valuable and much respected source of info. Thanks a bunch. Why don't you just f*do off to Kipper, G.O.T.s all ours! :mad:

Problem is though, most members who doubt him and give him stick, register around transfer window times. If you doubt him, or only come on here to wind him up or give him stick, than please just stay away from this place. It's a different kind of place on here compared to other forums. We pride ourselves for the good natured banter at this place, and don't appreciate newbies coming on here and trying to undermine that.

Everyone is welcome, as long as they get in line with the forum (unwritten) rules. if that's a too big task to ask, than just don't bother signing up.

Well said Dutch,very well put across mate fare do's!

Your persistent - I'll give you that.....however the moment has gone, that fat lady has sung...so just let it go.

Your simply pissing in the wind now

Yep and the lesson is, you're better off with LCAB inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in. Or some such.

THIS !!

Just do one back to kipper, or crawl back under yer stone...you sad feckin hoser!

Status
Not open for further replies.