Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again.

For the 542nd time, if given two job offers, would you not go for the one that pays over 40% more?

What he ^^^^ said.

Imagine you're working somewhere and are grossing 35k a year. The companies hit a rocky patch so you look for a new job. You get an offer of 50k working somewhere were you're pretty sure you'll fit in, have a good time and be successful. Result you think, then another application you sent off turns out to be successful and they're offering 75k / year. There's a niggling doubt in the back of your mind that you'll be happier with the 50k offer, but that extra 25k is going to come in very handy and those doubts soon dissolve away

It's called human nature and, for the vast majority of people, especially 25 year olds, it doesn't matter if it's per week or per year.

The delusion and bitterness from you lot. lol I thought you might be different from your red brethren but I guess it's a city-wide affliction.

You realise that you've all plucked the 70k/high wages thing from your arses and that he's actually on a heavily incentivised contract?

Never mind lads, I'm sure Beckford will bang them in for you next season. ;)

Actually lid the cheek of you geordie blerts coming on an everton forum telling us we're DELUDED and BITTER is un-be-fecking-lievable

Were you not bitter and deluded when you sold Carrol.

Were you not bitter and deluded going through 10 managers in 10 years?

There's some ITKs on here who know precisely what Ba was after.

Deluded? Do me a favour.

Your still on a negative net spend even with Ba this summer.

You're a bunch of blerts and everyone laughed at (too big to go down; never won feck all) Newcastle.

It is yes.

Moyes will see it from a professional pov and thats a good thing. Most of the time.

Although i do love the fact that was as a club, from the fans through the manager to the players do things a certain way, have a certain belief of how things should be done, sometimes i do worry that it doesn't help us when it comes to making that push for success.

Sometimes the mercaneries and belters are the best players.

Sure there's other reasons which dictate things but is an average player but decent honest commited player always better than a good player but one who's greedy and moody?

Fair point to mate, to be honest i thin he has bended in his recent year with the more expierence he has got, the interest in Barton and Nzogbia is a refelction of this. Its important because its ofter hard to find a striker who is not a bell - certainly of top quality.

Buzzing off the geordie coming on here. Hes crap lid and deep down you know it. Ashleys raping your club and you shoeless half Scottish bells are taking it like the sh*thouses you are.

Now get up the stairs and save your sister from your brother.

HAHHA.

DO ONE GEORDIE LAD

How's about ignoring the geordies for once. Not everybody is a mighty foe that needs to be taken down.

Aren't we better than that?

0,,10278~9743563,00.jpg

Newcastle pulled the same trick on the RS they have just gazumped them for Marveaux.

I dont know whats going on up there selling their established proven Prem players because they wont pay them a decent salary. Then signing unestablished prem players with dodgey injury records and paying them a fortune.

Normal service resumed at the Toon.

Status
Not open for further replies.