Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alio

They call me Avocado Baby
What...this hasn't been done yet?

Melt season is back with full effect, I've already posted in 3 transfer rumour threads today alone

Our favourites, The Daily Mail here with some fine work

We may as well start this thread now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1390915/Everton-eye-Demba-Ba.html

Everton are ready to make an offer for West Ham striker Demba Ba - despite the controversy over Sunderland's alleged interest.
The Premier League is probing claims from West Ham accusing Sunderland of 'tapping-up' the Senegal striker.

He doesn't sign autographs without causing a fuss, big Vic does though, I'd rather take him...

7 Goals in 12 games for a poor West Ham team. Onfiled seems to be fine i would take him doubt we will though.

Ba and Beckford wouldn't be a good enough partnership for us to take the next step up. I think Defoe and Adebayor are more ambitious targets, especially with us needing to persuade Baines, Rodwell and Fellaini to stay

Ba and Beckford wouldn't be a good enough partnership for us to take the next step up. I think Defoe and Adebayor are more ambitious targets, especially with us needing to persuade Baines, Rodwell and Fellaini to stay

We couldn't afford the wages, but this would be brilliant.

The thing is would he pass a medical at Everton with his knees? Everton must have one of the most stringent medicals and rightly so just remember sean davis failing his but still went on to continue playing!

Adebayor is ridiculously unrealistic. Defoe for me is a no go as well, for reasons I detailed in another thread. Chiefly that he's basically just an older, smaller version of Beckford, and he'd be useless as a lone striker. I can't see Moyes switching to 4-4-2 either, but even if he did, he'd need someone else to partner Defoe. And it would make Beckford redundant.

Yep - seen quite a bit of him.

Just doesn't float my boat and doesn't seem like an Everton type player.

Fair enough Ijjy mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.