2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shot and goal. It was a beaut that I do not believe would have happened if Myko didn't overlap. His dummy pass to Myko gave him the extra yard and time to pick himself of the floor and curl a beaut into the top corner. No Myko no goal though. Myko should really get an assist for that.
Very accurate. Myko did well for the team with his run.

My feeling is if you put him in good positions more frequently he'll do good things more frequently. It might not be a higher percentage of the time.

Theres a case for Gray that you just simplify his game. Playing in that role today, as a wind striker is probably his best position. I'm not sure hes got the consistency if game intelligence to play as a wide man.

No, it’s actually true.

He’s a god awful player, hence why he’s bounced from club to club and has one of the worst goals scoring records for a winger

The fact that evertonians accept these clowns as good enough for this club, shows how low the bar has been set

Some of us have higher standards of what is acceptable for the shirt
It's not true and why you're choosing to slate him and be negative after that goal and result today says alot.

It's not true and why you're choosing to slate him and be negative after that goal and result today says alot.
Which bit isn’t true mate?

The bouncing from club to club and failing to hold down a regular place?
Or, the fact his goal scoring record is horrendous, unless you think 26 career goals at the age of 26 is good.

What my criticism says about me is that I’ve seen actual good players and that’s the level I expect from my team.

Maybe you like watching crap, dunno

I only watched the 2nd half, and regardless of his goal he looked one of our better players. Such a shame he’s not more consistent in his performances, because he can be so good when he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.