2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put in a lot of effort today and looked like our only player that could cause a problem for them. He has to keep the intensity up to be taken serious. We have seen the skills he has and they are impressive. If he has it in him to work really hard in all games then we could have a player on our hands otherwise he will remain so frustrating

Which bit isn’t true mate?

The bouncing from club to club and failing to hold down a regular place?
Or, the fact his goal scoring record is horrendous, unless you think 26 career goals at the age of 26 is good.

What my criticism says about me is that I’ve seen actual good players and that’s the level I expect from my team.

Maybe you like watching crap, dunno
He’s capable of moments of brilliance and well worth having around any squad - we are a long way off being too good for someone of his ability

Which bit isn’t true mate?

The bouncing from club to club and failing to hold down a regular place?
Or, the fact his goal scoring record is horrendous, unless you think 26 career goals at the age of 26 is good.

What my criticism says about me is that I’ve seen actual good players and that’s the level I expect from my team.

Maybe you like watching crap, dunno
You've described him as a god awful player. How many god awful players score those types of goals? And it's not his only top class goal for us either.

Could Rondon or Klaasen have scored it?

He put in a lot of effort today and looked like our only player that could cause a problem for them. He has to keep the intensity up to be taken serious. We have seen the skills he has and they are impressive. If he has it in him to work really hard in all games then we could have a player on our hands otherwise he will remain so frustrating
I give credit to him, he could’ve easily asked to come out of that game the final 10-15 minutes. He was completely knackered and yet continued to give it his all through the final whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.