Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho decimated the lads confidence

"He was involved in 44 Premier League goals for Tottenham in his first two seasons with the club, 28 as scorer and 16 as a provider"

Still only 25.

Depending on the fee, I'd be all for it. Do wonder whether Levy would let him go to Everton though, I'd have thought he'd have pinged him abroad.

It's a good story - if you're prepared to give the benefit of the doubt, bringing him in on 'reasonable' terms is good business.

Levy is about to spunk gazillions on 2 Juve players and another from Athletico, on Conte's orders. He's going to have to shift some deadwood so there's a chance we can do a deal today.

Too much of a risk on a long term contract, especially for one of the first transfers under Lampard. For him to work we’d have to play a 4231 and have two monster midfielders, but we don’t. He’s not a midfielder and not what we need right now.

I see it as a risk that is not worthwhile in our current position. Theres a player there but its very questionable if we can find it again

Come end of February we could be out of the position we find ourselves in, admittedly, it could be worse, but if a good opportunity presents itself and it suits all parties, thats not a reason for not taking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.