Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me at all. Even at his best he wasn’t creative and that’s what we need right now. Did produce the odd moment of magic. Lazy in training is not what you want in a relegation scrap, huge risk and not one I think we should take.

I get the feeling he's a player the Club are aware we dont exactly need, BUT, the Manager rates him and theres a chance to do a deal at a good price point and the wages arent ridiculous so the Club has moved for it.

Lets have it right, he's better than Gomes, Gbamin and Davies and when he was at his best, he'd contribute more in an attacking sense than Doucoure would.
Two excellent points

On his day, a cracking player.

Unfortunately recently, that day seems as frequent as a leap year.

Seems to have become a footy player, who has fallen out of love with footy.

Mind you, Pienaar and Arteta seemed to be the same when we picked them up and look what they went onto.

Sometimes, a change of scenery and a manager who believes in, can be enough to kick start things again.

Last edited:
I get the feeling he's a player the Club are aware we dont exactly need, BUT, the Manager rates him and theres a chance to do a deal at a good price point and the wages arent ridiculous so the Club has moved for it.

Lets have it right, he's better than Gomes, Gbamin and Davies and when he was at his best, he'd contribute more in an attacking sense than Doucoure would.
Better than what we got shout pretty much was the reason Bolasie and Sigurðsson joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.