Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

guess we have to hope that Ali would be very eager to impress Frank Lampard

i think we will see a fair few players who will have watched Lampard as children being linked from now on

Terrible idea this, really hope it doesn't come off. I'd even rather have Barkley than this guy, and I definitely don't want Barkley.

It is down to what Lampard wants, so who ever comes in does so with his blessing just have to grin and bear it hoping for the best.

Me I want us to be winning and getting points on the table that's what is important.

Whatever has happened to the lad, he is no where near the level he was. At his best he had the potential to play for some of the best in Europe. Now? Well he’s deemed not good enough to play for Spurs regularly.

If it happens I hope he does great of course. I’m just a bit cautious because of our record on transfers hasn’t exactly been consistently good the last few years.

Mourinho decimated the lads confidence

"He was involved in 44 Premier League goals for Tottenham in his first two seasons with the club, 28 as scorer and 16 as a provider"

Still only 25.

Depending on the fee, I'd be all for it. Do wonder whether Levy would let him go to Everton though, I'd have thought he'd have pinged him abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.